Mrs Dharitri Swain, Assistant Professor
- D.Swain, A descriptive study to assess the knowledge and practice of postnatal mothers regarding colostrum feeding in a selected hospital, Mangalore, Karnataka. NIGHTINGLE NURSING TIMES Feb 2010; 5(11):52-55.
- D.Swain, An analysis of the cultural beliefs and practices in pregnancy and child birth. NIGHTINGLE NURSING TIMES June 2010; 6(3):29-32.
- D.Swain, A case study-a rare presentation MRKH Syndrome. NIGHTINGLE NURSING TIMES April 2012; 8(1): 19-20, 56.
- D.Swain, Application of Roy's Adaptation model for women with Dysfunctional labour. NIGHTINGLE NURSING TIMES. November 2012; 8(8):57-60,64
- D.Swain. Why doesn’t mother reject fetus? The Immunological concept of pregnancy. Asian Journal of Nursing Education and Research.(July- Sept2013;3(3):183-187.
- D.Swain. Water birth is an alternative to Air birth- A Comprehensive Review article. Asian Journal of Nursing Education and Research. April-June 2013; 3 (2):69-78.
- D.Swain. An exploratory study on factors of hypothermia in neonates with special reference to nursing practices at Capital Govt. hospital, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. International Journal of Nursing Education. July- Dec 2013; 5(2): 56-61.
- D.Swain. A Comparative study of clinical outcome of patients’ undergone vaginal and abdominal hysterectomy. International Journal of Nursing Education and Research. January- March 2014; 2 (1):10-15.
- Swain D, A Study to Assess the Incidence and Risk factors of Surgical Site Infection following Caesarean Section in a Selected Hospital of Odisha. Indian Journal of Surgical Nursing (IJSN). September - December 2014.3(3):81-88.
- Swain D. Birth Preparedness, Complication Readiness and Participation in Maternity Care among Men in a Rural Community, Odisha, India. Int. J. Nur. Edu. and Research. Jan.-March, 2015; 3(1): 56-63.
- Swain D. Prevalence and Socio-Cultural Determinants of Uterine Prolapse Among Women and Its Impact on Quality of Life. International Journal of Obstetrics, Perinatal and Neonatal Nursing. 2015; 1( 2):14-25.
- Swain D. Colostrums Feeding Practices and Its Impact on Neonatal and Infant Health. Journal of Nurse Midwifery and Maternal Health. July - December 2015; 1 (2):89-98
- Swain D. Sex Education and Adoption Education among Adolescent-A Comprehensive Review of the Literature. Journal of Nurse Midwifery and Maternal Health. July - December 2015; 1 (2):99-108.
Mr Nanda Kumar Paniyadi , Assistant Professor
- Effectiveness of self instructional modules for teachers in management of behavioural problems in school children, Vol. 3; Jul – Sept 2008 – Kerala Nursing Journal (Official journal of Trainers Nursing Association of India, Kerala Branch)
- A Descriptive study to assess the anxiety level of relatives of the patient admitted in ICU’s of selected hospital of Udupi District. Sept 2008 - Ninghtingale Nursing Time
- A descriptive survey report from Udupi, Karnataka State – Expressed knowledge and attitude towards nursing by the people from different occupation, Nov 2008 - Ninghtingale Nursing Time
- Comparative study on Stress, Coping Strategies and quality of Life of Institutionalized and Non-institutionalized Elderly in Kottayam District, Kerala. 2009, Vol -23, No-1, P-79-87, Indian Journal of Gerontology.
- A study to determine the psychological consequences of Tsunami among Tsunami-affected people of Kollam district, Kerala, International Journal of Nursing Education, Jan –June 2011, Vol-3, No. 1, P- 4 to 7.
- Quality of life of clients with Alcoholic Dependence Syndrome attending and Non-attending alcoholics Anonymous group meetings, International Journal of Nursing Education, July-December 2011, Vol-3, No-2, P-92-95.
- Patients violence towards nurses: A Questionnaire survey, International Journal of Nursing, ( I ) July, 01, 2012.
- Educational Intervention on prevention of Uterine Rapture, Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational therapy, April-June 2014, Vol-8, No-2