The code of conduct enumerated below will be adhered by all at College of Nursing, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- Be respectful to your parents, teachers, staff of the College and elderly citizens.
- Be Punctual.
- Be neat and clean
- Be correctly dressed before arrive at Class or Hospital.
- Be humble in your success or victory.
- Be fruitful.
- Be courteous. Remember “Thank you” and “Please” are two very good words.
- Don’t causes hurt by your words or deeds?
- Don’t be afraid to speak the truth or to accept a mistake.
- Don’t damage or disfigure property of your College.
- Don’t use abusive language.
- Don’t leave college without permission during College hours.
- Don’t report late after vacations.
- Don’t use mobile phone during College hours.
- Don’t look down upon those who are less privileged, weak or physically challenged.
- Don’t ill treat human being, animals or birds.
- Don’t be arrogant.
- Don’t copy or cheat
- Don’t steal.
Ragging: Ragging of juniors in any form is banned by the orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India as well as management. If any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the management, the concerned student shall be given liberty to explain and if her explanation is not found satisfactory, the management would expel her from the institution and necessary legal action will be taken against her.